To ensure openness and honesty, colleagues can decide to anonymously provide comments and hence some of the statements below have ‘anonymous’ next to them.
What Colleague Says
- I just wanted to say thanks for everything and it has been such a pleasure working with you.
- Thank you for all your help within my time here. I really appreciate your time and support with my training and I have learnt so much.
- Mr Bassi has been a key teacher/mentor. He is very thorough and caring with all the patients. He is also very forthcoming in teaching me on these clinics at the same time as providing the care for the patient.
- Mr Bassi is great to work for and is an excellent role model for his registrars. He leads by example, and is very passionate about, and gifted at, teaching. I have gained a lot by learning from his systematic approach to dentistry.
- Mr Bassi is an excellent supervisor. He judges how much supervision is required for the particular session by not leaving the trainee in a situation they can not handle.” Anonymous
“Thank you for all your guidance and support.
- Mr Bassi has excellent patient communication skills and consistently shows effective judgement in the personal management of patients. He excels at understanding patient needs.
- Thank you for all your teaching and support throughout my training years. Your input has made a big difference and I have learnt a lot from you.
- I have observed Steve interacting and encouraging his trainees to formulate their own treatment plans for cases. He has very good communication skills and is also willing to listen to the views of others when discussing complex joint cases.
- I think I only have 1-2 new patient clinics left with you, so thank you for teaching me so much over these past two years.
- Mr Bassi is always very friendly, understanding and approachable making it very easy to ask for advice. I feel very reassured and calm when working with him.
- Steve is a very competent conscientious clinician and he takes time to listen to his patient’s concerns.
- Thank you very much for being so helpful and kind. It was a real pleasure to assist you and work whenever I could with you.
- From my perspective Mr Bassi has excellent performance at work and is always very respectful towards staff and patients.
- Thanks for all your help, support, clinical expertise and for being a rock of support over the last 4.5 years. You have been a tremendous trainer.